This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: accessing drives at block level in win98
- From: Rolf Campbell <rcampbell at tropicnetworks dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 18:17:59 -0500
- Subject: Re: accessing drives at block level in win98
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
M dot Edwards1 at Bradford dot ac dot uk wrote:
I have searched but have been unable to solve the following problem:
Can win98 access /dev/sda directly? the article here suggests that only NT+
can do this???
That article is correct. You can't do that using Win98.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html