Re: RPM-4.1 port to cygwin available

Christopher Faylor wrote:

And since you're not a lawyer, it's been established that we don't have
to pay any attention to you anyway.

I know Chuck would get this but others might think I'm being really really mean and might miss the obvious irony of the above.

Yep, I was amused.

You know, I think that "And since you're not a lawyer, we don't have to listen to you" could become the next cygwin in-joke. I'd be kinda pleased by that: turn LoPresti's amateur attempt at trolling into a joke. But, we have to quote accurately (otherwise some judge might decide we didn't really mean what we said):

FWIW: I am not a lawyer.
And therefore, everything you have said may be safely ignored.

[You are not a lawyer], and therefore everything you have said may be safely ignored.

YANALATEYHSMBSI

yah-nah-lay-tee-sihmb-see ?

Eh, maybe not. :-)

--Chuck