This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: CVS winsup/testsuite/winsup.api/pthread/condvar9.c failure
- From: Thomas Pfaff <tpfaff at gmx dot net>
- To: Brian Ford <ford at vss dot fsi dot com>
- Cc: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 08:44:05 +0100
- Subject: Re: CVS winsup/testsuite/winsup.api/pthread/condvar9.c failure
- References: <Pine.GSO.4.44.0303271822560.29553-100000@eos>
Brian Ford wrote:
I have been seeing this for a few days now. I will investigate further
when I have more time, but I thought I would give Thomas Pfaff and others
a heads up.
It is failing with:
Assertion failed: (awoken == NUMTHREADS - canceledThreads), file
A simple debug shows:
pthread/condvar9.c: awoken 8 NUMTHREADS 9 canceledThreads 2
This loop seems strangely architected, so I will have to look into the
correctness of the test later.
I can't reproduce this on NT4SP6 single CPU, i always get:
awoken 7, canceledThreads 2
Which windows version are you using ?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html