This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Just a suggestion: SWIG probably needs recompilation!?
- From: "Elfyn McBratney" <elfyn-cygwin at exposure dot org dot uk>
- To: "cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 15:42:09 -0000
- Subject: Re: Just a suggestion: SWIG probably needs recompilation!?
- References: <30E10C5E4EE6D31181EF00508B8B5BBB117BE8@EXCHANGE-SERVER.ddg.de>
- Reply-to: "Elfyn McBratney" <elfyn-cygwin at exposure dot org dot uk>
> after installation of the newest cygwin release I cannot make a small
> swig-program example which worked before.
> I am not sure what of the many reinstalled cygwin components is
> for that, but I suppose that you test it and recompile it in the case of
> Here is the error message:
> g++ -g -DPC -L/dokus/schnoerr/local/Libs -lSmartPtr
> ls/Programmierung/Shells/cygwin/lib/python2.2/config -lpython2.2
> -o TestClass
> t+0x7c): undefined reference to `_WinMain at 16'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Cockpit error. Try this test again with the following g++ comand:
$ g++ -g -DPC TestClass.o -o testClass -L/dokus/schnoerr/local/Libs \
> -lSmartPtr -lpython2.2
You need to make sure that the libraries are linked in at the end of the gxx
elfyn at exposure dot org dot uk
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html