This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: __gxx_personality_v0 bug??
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-rcm at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 12:15:03 -0500
- Subject: Re: __gxx_personality_v0 bug??
- References: <001701c2f54c$d8cba6e0$cf00000a@ISLAY>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Mar 28, 2003 at 11:09:52AM -0600, Mark E. Odegard wrote:
>Attached are source code and make file for a probable bug in the gcc
>loader or library. The explanation and temporary fix is in the
>lnstest.txt file. Hope this helps.
Use g++ to link C++ programs.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html