This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Corrected: setup.exe beta (testing needed - really!)
- From: "Elfyn McBratney" <elfyn-cygwin at exposure dot org dot uk>
- To: "cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>,"amores nolikeyjunk" <perros_2003 at hotmail dot com>
- Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 04:47:06 -0000
- Subject: Re: Corrected: setup.exe beta (testing needed - really!)
- References: <BAY1-F5SHpVyLridnGi000051b2@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: "Elfyn McBratney" <elfyn-cygwin at exposure dot org dot uk>
> Now something is wrong. When I type in the cygwin terminal
> window, it doesn't reflect what I type until I switch to another
> app and then back. I type ff, there is no indication that it
> heard me, I switch to an explorer window and back, and the ff
> comes out (as I switch back). I press backspace, it doesn't
> seem to hear me (pressing backspace), I switch to explorer, and
> back, and as I come back then the last character disappears
> (backspace kicks in).
I'd say there is something wrong with your system/installation of Windows...
> I tried running this
> cygcheck -s -v -r -h > cygcheck_output.txt
> (which was a pain to type blind, and I had to fix a couple
> and now my 98 system appears to be hung ?
> If I submit a Ctrl-Alt-Del to the machine (a virtual machine,
> actually), I get the blue screen saying:
VM as in running Windows on top of say Mac OS/Linux?
elfyn at exposure dot org dot uk
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html