Re: Corrected: setup.exe beta (testing needed - really!)

Robert,

Ah, right. I should have remembered that. I have VMware on this system (for a couple of months, now) and of course I installed the VMtools. I use VMware to run Linux under Windows since I now have a client who has some Java software that has to runs and build on both.

Thanks for refreshing my memory. It was good to bump into the other VMTools, though.

Randall Schulz