This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Building cross compiler Linux host -> Cygwin target
- From: "Lassi A. Tuura" <lassi dot tuura at cern dot ch>
- To: Massimiliano Mirra <mmirra at libero dot it>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 17:27:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: Building cross compiler Linux host -> Cygwin target
- Organization: Northeastern University, Boston, USA
- References: <email@example.com>
> # TROUBLE BEGINS HERE!
> make all
Shouldn't that be "make cross"? When I built my cross system, that's
what I used, and I built all tools in one tree. Not that I know much
about it... See messages posted here just within past couple of days on
building cross chain.
If you keep an open mind people will throw a lot of garbage in it.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html