This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Apache on cygwin
- From: Frank Schmitt <usereplyto at Frank-Schmitt dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 16:51:33 +0200
- Subject: Apache on cygwin
- Cancel-lock: sha1:h0U8b/ARvJdAm/SU0+Z+g9mwdWM=
- Organization: Hamme net, kren mer och nimmi
- Reply-to: replies at Frank-Schmitt dot net
I'm wondering how to start the Apache server provided as a Cygwin
package. I can only find httpd.dll but no httpd.exe, so do I have to
work with rundll32 or is this package not intended to work as a stand
alone server but only to fulfill dependencies?
I also couldn't find a man or info page and the stuff under /usr/docs
wasn't really helpful either.
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy,
the best golfer is a black guy, France is accusing the US of arrogance,
and Germany doesn't want to go to war." -- Unknown author
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html