This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rxvt & vi
- From: "Elfyn McBratney" <elfyn-cygwin at exposure dot org dot uk>
- To: "cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>,"cygwin-apps" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>,"Hans Horn" <hannes at 2horns dot com>
- Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 22:26:45 +0100
- Subject: Re: rxvt & vi
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: "Elfyn McBratney" <elfyn-cygwin at exposure dot org dot uk>
> I've set the # of lines for an rxvt console to 80;
> When I invoke vi from such a console this linecount is honored.
> When I use this rxvt console to log on to another computer (telnet/rlogin)
> and invoke vi there, vi always behaves as if it was invoked from a
> Is that expected behaviour?
> How can I get the linecount always to be honored?
cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com is the wrong list for this kind of question. Please
read <http://cygwin.com/lists.html>. The correct list for this is
cygwin at cygwin dot com , and I have forwarded this there. Please remove
cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com from any future replies.
elfyn at exposure dot org dot uk
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html