This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rxvt & vi
- From: Andrew Markebo <andrew dot markebo at telia dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 10:48:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: rxvt & vi
- Cancel-lock: sha1:wuJHCR3zP7AOtXgCyfg+JlfQ/Yw=
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
/ "Hans Horn" <hannes at 2horns dot com> wrote:
| Dear all,
| I've set the # of lines for an rxvt console to 80;
| When I invoke vi from such a console this linecount is honored.
| When I use this rxvt console to log on to another computer (telnet/rlogin)
| and invoke vi there, vi always behaves as if it was invoked from a 24-lines
What is the value of $TERM in the rxvt before and after the
The eye of the beholder rests on the beauty!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html