This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Limitarion ssh connections
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 15:55:48 +0200
- Subject: Re: Limitarion ssh connections
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Mar 31, 2003 at 01:15:39PM +0200, ANTONIO.PICAZO wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Does anyone knows if there is a limitation of the number of
> > simultaneuos ssh connections? I have the following problem:
> > - I have more or less almost 100 servers that have a script that
> > needs to copy a file to a Windows server that has cygwin sshd
> > Sometimes the connection of some servers stays in a tcp established
> > it doesn't copy the file.
What OS? Which Cygwin version? If running on 9x/Me, there's a system
imposed limit of around 100 open sockets AFAIR. I didn't find the
matching MSDN article, though.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:cygwin at cygwin dot com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html