This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: command prompt window title
- From: Andrew Markebo <andrew dot markebo at telia dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 22:32:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: command prompt window title
- Cancel-lock: sha1:mMs8bM6QUhrqsrk4D8DutdR17ZY=
- References: <58BE468BAC66D511AFE6000347251A2D01A16CC3@MORPHEUS>
| When running things like gcc or make the window
| title doesn't get affected at all...it continues
| to show "Cygwin", unless I had previously run
| vi in that window.
| Is there a way to fix this? Is this a know
Bash sets the window-title through its prompt, set in /etc/profile (if
my memory doesn't serve me tooo wrong.. So if you want your tcsh to do
the same, is to modify its prompt.
The eye of the beholder rests on the beauty!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html