Re: bash bug report? Minor border case:

On Sun, 2003-03-30 at 13:01, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 30, 2003 at 12:42:03PM -0800, linda w (cyg) wrote:
> >Agreed.  Perhaps the naming should be a bit more evident.
>
> Or, perhaps you should school yourself to do some research before you
> start blindly sending email.  At the very least you could do some
> research before responding to valid observations that you are sending
> inappropriate email.
>
> cgf
>
> --

Why do the developers seem to NOT want to push cygwin??? whats up with
you people?? I have seen more slams on people asking questions. if you
don't want to support cygwin then don't, just please, stop slamming
someone every single day!

I wish the developers would try to remember, not everyone is a
developer, in fact most are just users, cut some slack!

Michael

--
Michael michael at strange1 dot net
http://www.strange1.net