This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: What to backup in cygwin installation
- From: Thorsten Kampe <thorsten at thorstenkampe dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 17:13:45 +0200
- Subject: Re: What to backup in cygwin installation
- References: <046c01c2f815$c7498100$0333a8c0@tvfgamer>
* Thomas V. Fischer (03-04-01 08:13 +0100)
> Can anyone suggest to me a good backup practice (ie what to bakcup) for
Same as on Unix/Linux (almost): at least /home and /etc.
> Thomas Fischer, MCSE mailto:tvfischer at wanadoo dot fr
D-a-s-h d-a-s-h s-p-a-c-e, you know...
Thorsten, MCSE, CNE, LPIC - and still clueless
Content-Type: text/explicit; charset=ISO-8859-666 (Parental Advisory)
Content-Transfer-Warning: message contains innuendos not suited for
children under the age of 18
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html