This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Can open() from console app, not from dll
- From: Danny Smith <danny_r_smith_2001 at yahoo dot co dot nz>
- To: mmirra at libero dot it
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 09:30:49 +1000 (EST)
- Subject: RE: Can open() from console app, not from dll
From: Massimiliano Mirra <mmirra at libero dot it>
> I am able to open a file and write into it from a console application,
> but the same fails when done from within a function that is stored in
> a DLL and called from a Visual Basic application.
VB expects stdcall convention.
Try adding WINAPI to OpenSomething
You will also need to either munge your declaration in VB to match the
exported name or --add-stdcall-alias
http://mobile.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Mobile
- Check & compose your email via SMS on your Telstra or Vodafone mobile.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html