This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin license
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 20:55:09 -0500
- Subject: Re: cygwin license
- References: <001301c2f8b0$069473c0$3d01a8c0@vdmitri>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
I've forwarded this request to our sales organization.
On Wed, Apr 02, 2003 at 04:37:21AM +0400, Dmitri Dmitrienko wrote:
>Hello people developing Cygwin.
>I'm deeply impressed with all things you made with GNU tools when ported
>them into Win32 platform.
>We're interested in including some certain tools with our own commercial
>We consider two possible ways:
>a) shipping your tools as a separated package that would be shipped
>separately with our own installer.
>b) including your software into existing package.
>Mainly we're interested in ssh client, sshd daemon and all libraries that
>would allow them to run including cygwin dll itself.
>Please advice if it is possible and what conditions could be.
>Thanks in advance,
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html