This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: trying to compile emacs under cygwin
- From: Joe Buehler <jbuehler at hekimian dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 11:02:39 -0500
- Subject: Re: trying to compile emacs under cygwin
- Organization: Spirent Communications, Inc.
- References: <200303261643.h2QGhdUx024950@wolf.cimsoft.com>
- Reply-to: jbuehler at hekimian dot com
Robert Mecklenburg wrote:
I'm trying to compile emacs under cygwin to debug the hanging problems
I'm experiencing and I've run into a minor wall. Running
emacs-21.2.install yields the error:
Just a heads up: I am debugging a hang problem in Cygwin that emacs seems
to trigger. It might be the same problem you are seeing, in which case it's
not an emacs problem. If you have the same problem I do, when you
run strace on a hung emacs you will see it in an infinite loop trying
to deal with signal 20 (SIGCHLD).
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html