Re: Problems with net use statement via sshd on cygwin

Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

It's not you, it's the SMB code in Windows.
Corinna

Ah, I *KNEW* it! Andrew, cancel the Q-tip**! :-p Igor ** (cf <http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-04/msg00762.html>)

Techinically and pick nits (or ears as it were) SMB is the protocol (Server Message Block I believe) and Samba is the name of a set of programs to implement that protocol on Unix (not Windows).

Hey we were just having fun with it anyway - right?