This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Problems running telnetd
- From: "Jon Beniston" <jbeniston at compxs dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 16:25:23 +0100
- Subject: RE: Problems running telnetd
- Organization: CompXs
- Reply-to: <jbeniston at compxs dot com>
Strange. I just tried running inetd instead of xinetd, but it only seems
to work if I use "inetd -d". Otherwise it just exits without an error.
Anyway, this is able to start telnetd.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html