This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygcheck as an attachment [gold star alert]
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Randall R Schulz <rrschulz at cris dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 13:11:00 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: cygcheck as an attachment [gold star alert]
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Would you like me to actually mention Randy, or should I just make that
star a .bmp?
On Thu, 10 Apr 2003, Randall R Schulz wrote:
> That was all Randall, by the way. That monkey-wrencher Randy would
> probably advocate HTML mail and image attachments. Hell, he'd probably
> use BMP attachments!
> Randall "the wise" Schulz
> At 09:29 2003-04-10, you wrote:
> >Can I get a retroactive gold star for Randall (aka Randy) Schulz for
> >suggesting 'cygcheck as an attachment'?
|\ _,,,---,,_ pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ igor at watson dot ibm dot com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty.
-- Leto II
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html