Re: H.T.M.L. (RE: Getting home directory in Windows 2000 environment)

garydjones,

Now I know why you have "news" in your email address. You debate like this is Usenet--just a game of words.

I submit that you should find something to do rather than try to have the last word. However, since you no doubt will insist on it, please feel free to pick something in this message to which to reply.

Randall Schulz