This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Setup.exe -> Creating a better user interface
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "NGP Languages" <ngp at ilimburg dot nl>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 16:22:48 +0100
- Subject: Re: Setup.exe -> Creating a better user interface
- References: <008501c3003d$462f0ec0$ef4fe5c2@sjoerd>
NGP Languages wrote:
> Hello developers,
> here is a suggestion on improving the user interface for the application
> My background:
> * I'm a c/c++ programmer with lots of development experiance. MSVS6.0,
> Borlandbuilder 6.0, LAMP
> My problems:
> * When I got through the first download/installation I was thinking
> "default" is OK!
> (Sorry, my mistake .... I'm a developer ... )
> * The second time I directly clicked on "+All . Default" (fast learning
> isn't it?), and the programm didn't do anything any more...
> (Sorry, my mistake .... I just had to wait 2 minutes and all would
> have been just fine....)
Which version of setup? I just tested this, and there was no delay.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html