This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
bash and real arithmetic
- From: Stepan Yakovenko <yakovenko at ngs dot ru>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 00:02:35 +0700
- Subject: bash and real arithmetic
- Reply-to: Stepan Yakovenko <yakovenko at ngs dot ru>
Is it possible to get for loops working
in double arithmetic in bash ? I've got to run
a program with a real argument many times, changing it
every run by some fixed small (<1) number.
Tanx in advance, sorry for my broken English.
Stepan mailto:yakovenko at ngs dot ru
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html