This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bash and real arithmetic
- From: Joe Buehler <jbuehler at hekimian dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 13:58:57 -0400
- Subject: Re: bash and real arithmetic
- Organization: Spirent Communications, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: jbuehler at hekimian dot com
Stepan Yakovenko wrote:
Is it possible to get for loops working
in double arithmetic in bash ? I've got to run
a program with a real argument many times, changing it
every run by some fixed small (<1) number.
Tanx in advance, sorry for my broken English.
ksh93 is nearing release for Cygwin. It does math with doubles,
and has various optimizations for speed.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html