Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cron-3.0.1-8

Hey, Corinna. It certainly made a difference. Cron actually ran a
task in my system (Win 98) for the first time! Actually, several
times.

I still have that problem with the timestamp, so editing my crontabs
in a file and running `crontab file.txt` won't work, but if I edit
the tabs with Vi or Pico :-( it works. Great!

Don't you think it would be better if cron -D disconnected from  the
controlling  terminal, like Exim? It is a daemon, after all...

Thanks!
--
Luciano ES
Santos, SP - Brasil