libtool-devel problem with building 'dummy' exe

Hallo Charles,

when using your famous packaging script for expat with the new
libtool, I'm getting this error several times ('make' call and
of course when I call 'make install' because the dummy .exe
isn't created in the right place):

/expat/expat-1.95.6/.obj/libtool: cannot create .libs/lt-xmlwf/xmlwf.c: directory nonexistent

I guess libtool-devel tries to make the 'dummy' executable here,
but fails because the directory or s.th. else is missing.  I used
it already without problems when building in the sourcetree, but
when using your famous packaging script it fails.

Do I need to take care of the needed directories from the script or
should libtool do this in every case?

Gerrit
--
=^..^=