GDB GUI (was RE: Problem building ddd on cygwin)

Fred Ma wrote:
> My urge to take swaps at building ddd on cygwin
> has come in phases.  At first, I think it's not worth
> the bother.  Then I get frustrated at the lack of a
> GUI, and give it a try.

Sorry for revealing my ignorance by asking, but:

  Is the GDB GUI gone now???

I was surprised when I started up GDB recently (after a
very much overdue upgrade of my Cygwin packages) and got
the gdb command line. I figured I must have screwed it
up by building some programs for X, but discovered that
others in my company encountered it. I'd been meaning to
delve into this...

Is there any way to get the old Tcl-based GDB GUI back,
or should I also try to build DDD? (Presumably something
similar to "./configure CC=gcc-2" should work, right?)

-Jerry