This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc 3.2-3 installation (gold star alert)
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Gareth Pearce <tilps at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 13:28:19 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: gcc 3.2-3 installation (gold star alert)
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, 27 Apr 2003, Gareth Pearce wrote:
> > > Can we get a gold star for Gareth, here? He answered this question
> > > perfectly.
> > >
> > > It's really astonishingly nice to see people reasoning things through
> > > like this.
> > > cgf
> > Done. Considering also his suggestions on cygwin-apps, it's surely well
> > deserved.
> > Igor
> hey, if this is all it takes to get a gold star, maybe i'll stop trying so
It's not a question of trying; it's a question of timing. You have to
catch CGF in a good mood (i.e., on a break from meanness). ;-)
|\ _,,,---,,_ pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ igor at watson dot ibm dot com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty.
-- Leto II
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html