This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc 3.2-3 installation (gold star alert)
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Gareth Pearce <tilps at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 15:49:17 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: gcc 3.2-3 installation (gold star alert)
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, 27 Apr 2003, Gareth Pearce wrote:
> > > hey, if this is all it takes to get a gold star, maybe i'll stop trying
> > > so hard.
> > > (j/k)
> > > Gareth
> > Gareth,
> > It's not a question of trying; it's a question of timing. You have to
> > catch CGF in a good mood (i.e., on a break from meanness). ;-)
> > Igor
> I'd refer you to the OLOCA but j/k isnt listed there ;)
> Gareth - takes jokes to places they should never have seen.
Ok, I'll add it... Gareth, you want credit for it? ;)
|\ _,,,---,,_ pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ igor at watson dot ibm dot com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty.
-- Leto II
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html