Re: Cygwin survey: Next vim version with perl support?

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
[x] Yes, please add perl support to the next Cygwin vim release.

[ ] No, go away with that.

[ ] What's vim?

I install both vim and perl all the time anyway, so the dependency isn't a problem. But, if it makes vim start up significantly slower or run slower, then my vote is, "no, go away with that." If the Perl interpreter is only started when you're using the Perl extensions, the dependency is fine with me. If I wanted a tiny vi, I'd use Calvin or Elvis.