This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin Digest 3 May 2003 01:38:54 -0000 Issue 2801
- From: "Bill C. Riemers" <docbill at freeshell dot org>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 16:03:01 -0400
- Subject: Re: cygwin Digest 3 May 2003 01:38:54 -0000 Issue 2801
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
What is the recommended way of reading cygwin digests? What gets e-mailed
to me is a message that contains a huge listing of attachments, not a digest
message like is sent from most mailing lists. So far the best method I
found for reading the digests is view source.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html