This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Bash Crashes
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-rcm at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 23:20:24 -0400
- Subject: Re: Bash Crashes
- References: <MHENKOBDHDGOOAKOLKHAIEKHCAAA.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, May 04, 2003 at 11:10:25PM -0400, Jon Romano wrote:
>I've been unable to find anything on this issue:
>I recently installed Cygwin, but I can't get bash to run. When I try to
>invoke cygwin, the bash window appears for a split second, but it crashes
>right away. I'm running Windows 2K.
i.e., you don't have bash installed...
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html