ReL httpd

I assume that you are relatively new to running apache as this is part of
what you need to do when you configure it.

Your httpd.conf file contains a reference to a user of nobody which is
user 65535.  You can add a nobody user to /etc/passwd or you can change
the references to nobody to a valid user in httpd.conf.

Please note that none of this is Cygwin-specific. I would suggest speding
some time looking a the excellent documentation that apache provides on
the server.