This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygrunsrv + base priority
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 20:25:02 +0200
- Subject: Re: cygrunsrv + base priority
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, May 06, 2003 at 10:40:06AM -0700, Rob Brown wrote:
> Is there a way to have cygrunsrv start a service with a base priority other
> than 'normal'?
> I need to be able to run a cygwin service at higher priority, but it appears
> cygrunsrv does not support this.
> The closest idea I could come up with is running it inside a CMD shell like:
> CMD /C START /HIGH c:\cygwin\bin\myservice.exe
> but that seems a little backward and not really ideal for obvious reasons.
> If such a feature does not exist, perhaps it would be considered in future
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html