This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin's exit status / errorlevel
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-rcm at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 21:58:01 -0400
- Subject: Re: cygwin's exit status / errorlevel
- References: <3EB85657.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 02:41:59AM +0200, Lapo Luchini wrote:
>Why is cygwin's exitstatus seen by "windows" as an errorlevel 256 times
This question is answered right in the first few sentences of the main
cygwin web page.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html