Re: bug w/ 'tar' implementation

You know how that goes:

Patient: Doctor, doctor! It hurts when I go like this. [shows doctor when it hurts]
Doctor: Don't do that.

Most Cygwin apps don't tolerate Windows path names (exceptions exist). Use the provided "cygpath" command to translate between the various path name syntaxes of Cygwin (POSIX) and Windows.

Randall Schulz