Re: cygwin crashes when loading DLL

I am having exactly the same problem trying to build Java JNI's under Cygwin
(actually, they are the examples from the 'GNU Win32 related projects'
page ). Robert Bercik, did discover a fix for the problem you encountered?

I have more weirdness to describe. I can run the Java app that loads in the
JNI under a regular Windows 2000 'cmd' window and it works fine, regardless
of whether there is a cygwin1.dll active or not. But if I try and run the
same Java app from within a cygwin shell, it crashes in the same way. There
must be a simple explanation/fix to this one. Help would be greatly

Thanks in advance,