Re: Setup.exe sugestion/annoyance

----- Original Message -----
From: "Randall R Schulz" <rschulz@sonic.net>
To: <cygwin@cygwin.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 8:46 AM
Subject: Re: Setup.exe sugestion/annoyance

> Greg,
>
> That's a very biased attitude. There are plenty of people, many not
> elderly, whose vision does not permit higher screen resolutions and
> plenty of people using what you might think of as archaic hardware.
>
> Nothing you say here will change how Setup.exe operates. Only your
> actions will do that.

Thank you cygwin maintainers for this very considerate feauture in cygwin  (i.e. keeping in mind people who have archaic hardware).
My dad, although he doesn't use and will never use cygwin, uses a 640x480 monitor running windows 95 and he wouldn't change it since
everything he needs he can do in windows 95.    Sorry for the OT but I'm a witness to many people using archaic hardware and not
wanting to upgrade it since their needs are supported by the current setup they have.

Keep up the good work and thanks again for being very considerate.  :)

Best Regards,

Carlo