This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Updated: vim-6.2-1
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Elfyn McBratney <elfyn-cygwin at exposure dot org dot uk>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 21:54:45 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Updated: vim-6.2-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, 5 Jun 2003, Elfyn McBratney wrote:
> > >Looks like this version of vim doesn't have GUI support compiled in.
> > >
> > >Are there any plans to build GUI support so that vim -g works on Cygwin?
> > A search of the mailing list archives for 'gvim corinna' would probably
> > be enlightening.
> > cgf
> Quite. :-)
OTOH, <http://google.com/search?q=gvim+corinna+site:cygwin.com> produces
way too many matches.
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html