This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at gmx dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: FischRon dot external at infineon dot com
- Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 12:18:27 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: mc segfaults
> Starting mc or mcedit causes the following assertion violation:
> ** CRITICAL **: file /tmp/build/mc-4.6.0/src/utilunix.c: line 81
> assertion `pwd != NULL' failed.
> Segmentation fault (core dumped)
As far I as I can tell this error message suggests that something with you
system is not OK. Would you please give more details about you environment
- windows version, cygwin version (uname -a), etc. Do the files
/etc/passwd and /etc/group exist on your system ?
Please, when replying keep my email in copy.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html