Re: non network install

B Thomas wrote:
Hi,
I did not mean to offend anyone. I do have strong feelings about such
things. I will certainly try to make this CD and put instructions on my web page to do the same. Thank you for you paitence and understanding.

No offense taken.  I just wanted to be clear on the issues so that others
who may see this thread in the email archives would get accurate information.

Personally, I'd be real happy to see your instructions on making a CD
become part of the Cygwin site.  Would you consider supplying some wording
or even a patch to the User's Guide?

Holliston, MA 01746