Problem in shell scripting - possible memory leak / violation?

Hi,

After long hours (for example 7 days with hibernation / dehibernation only) of running
cygwin without restart it often happens that I get similar error to those below. I tried
to execute some commands in loop (it works perfectly after machine restart!):

$ for i in `seq 0 9`; do for j in `seq 0 9`; do echo $i$j; ls $i$j/; done; done
00
user_info.sah*  work_unit.sah*
01
user_info.sah*  work_unit.sah*
02
user_info.sah*  work_unit.sah*
03
user_info.sah*  work_unit.sah*
04
user_info.sah*  work_unit.sah*
05
user_info.sah*  work_unit.sah*
06
user_info.sah*  work_unit.sah*
07
user_info.sah*  work_unit.sah*
08
user_info.sah*  work_unit.sah*
09
user_info.sah*  work_unit.sah*
10
user_info.sah*  w144*
11
user_info.sah*  w145*
12
user_info.sah*  w143*
13
user_info.sah*  w142*
14
user_info.sah*  w141*
15
user_info.sah*  w140*
16
user_info.sah*  w139*
17
user_info.sah*  w138*
18
user_info.sah*  w137*
19
user_info.sah*  w136*
20
user_info.sah*  w135*
21
user_info.sah*  w134*
22
user_info.sah*  w133*
23
user_info.sah*  w132*
24
bash: /usr/bin/ls: Permission denied
25
bash: /usr/bin/ls: Permission denied
26
bash: /usr/bin/ls: Permission denied
27
bash: /usr/bin/ls: Permission denied
28
bash: /usr/bin/ls: Permission denied
29
bash: /usr/bin/ls: Permission denied
bash: /usr/bin/seq: Permission denied
bash: /usr/bin/seq: Permission denied
bash: /usr/bin/seq: Permission denied
bash: fork: Permission denied

So I have closed cygwin and any processes it had created. The I tried to run it once again
from CLI:

C:\>FOLDER\cygwin\cygwin_shell.bat
The system cannot execute the specified program.

Also - any CLI app I tried to run caused this error message:

Insufficient system resources exist to complete requested service.

Did anybody encounter such problem?
Greetings

--
Tomasz Rojek