Re: Processes are unable to fully discard their controlling terminal

Matt wrote:
> I would like ssh-agent to function like you say it is
> for you... but i can't understand what you did besides
> obtain the latest versions which i should have..  what
> else do i need to do?

Some shell scripting.

Attached are the shell scripts I *source* from my .bash_profile and
.bash_logout.

It's not a perfect system (if a shell is killed in such a way that
.bash_logout doesn't execute, an agent process can remain), but it seems to
work well for the most part.

Max.