Re: Yet another undefined _WinMain16...

> I changed it back. Per other comments, I can certainly get a linked output
> file by using the --shared switch, but that doesn't generate a windows
> executable file. I think from context that it's probably generating a
library
> image instead.
>
> So, I'm still not sure what's going on.

I'm surprised you expect anyone on this list to know what's going on, given
how little information you've given.  I assume you did try removing the
"static" from your declaration of main(...), as I first suggested.

Time to read http://cygwin.com/problems.html and
carefully.  [Well, actually, the time to do that was before your
first post.]

-- Cliff