RE: unexpected behavior: setup v2.340.2.5

----
	Yes -- you are, but my point was that might it not be the case that
experimental versions would normally be built against the latest release --
and might behave unpredictably if you were to upgrade to an experimental
version and not have the latest of other packages installed?   Or does
setup support minimum version required (i.e. exp package foo can require
1.3 of glib instead of 1.0 where 1.3 is the current release).

	It just seems like it would be safer for "Exp" to select the newest of
(current,exp) and compare to installed and base the upgrade on that. No?

-linda