RE: crash on the first statement in main()

Hi !
I don`t have a clue, why this happens,
but it seems I have a similar issue and this could be possibly related to
your problem - so I post that here:

I have problem with rockbox-uisimulator (see rockbox.haxx.se) on windows nt
4.0/sp6.
It crashes before I can see the main window, and it also seems to happen
when entering main()  (or
even before) - so for me it seems not just a problem of the application
itself.
It runs fine on w98/2000/Xp, but it crashes on NT4.0

see
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&group_id=44306&atid=439118&aid=761446
for further information

unfortunatly, regarding use of a debugger i`m a complete greenhorn.......
What platform are YOU using?

regards
Roland

ps:
sorry if i`m wrong here and there is no relation to this problem or to
cygwin.....

crash on the first statement in main()