Re: cvs connecting to a repository on Windows broken?

Ronald Landheer-Cieslak wrote:

It won't work if it isn't Cygwin.

I don't know the first thing about the NT version of CVS - so I don't know how you're supposed to indicate the drive letter.

CVSNT has a site that may be of help, though: http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/CvsChapter29

<WAG>
Otherwise, try back-quoting the :
:pserver:andyt@javsource1:c\:/eglrepository