Re: CygPath to Clipboard (was: example needed pls ...)

Soren A <somian@adelphia.net> wrote around 02
Jul 2003 Xns93ACAEA0E9DBEsoren1Gmane@80.91.224.249:">news:Xns93ACAEA0E9DBEsoren1Gmane@80.91.224.249:

> I have been using double backslashes!

Does not seem to matter, still cannot get it working. But I
discovered a significant bug in the Perl tool (REGexpandSZgen). Please
throw out the one attached earlier and go to the url below to get the
latest debugged version.

  http://perlmonks.org/index.pl?node_id=270750

The bug: wasn't null-padding to two chars, the hex representation
of each byte, for certain small numbers (ordinals). Now it does.
It of course also properly chomps() off the newline as Brian pointed
out.

Best,
  Soren

--
"So, tell me, my little one-eyed one, on what poor, pitiful,
defenseless planet has my MONSTROSITY been unleashed?"