This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: microprobing ........... a grrrrrrreat technique !
- From: Elfyn McBratney <elfyn at cygwin dot com>
- To: mount me <linladn at yahoo dot co dot in>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 21:05:33 +0100
- Subject: Re: microprobing ........... a grrrrrrreat technique !
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, 5 Jul 2003, [iso-8859-1] mount me wrote:
> Hello Experts,
> What is basically needed to do microprobing in
> a controller/processor board ?? How and where to
> start with my analysis for solving some
> of the hardware problems in my h/w ??
Not on Cygwin. Cygwin uses the lower-level calls for hardware access, so if you
have hardware problems you'll need a windows tool.
This is off-topic. This mailing list is for Cygwin problems and bug reports. You
may have more luck in a Windows forum/list.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html